These are 5 of my favourite daily affirmations which put the smile on my face, the strength in my brave heart and spring in my sneaker clad step.
Why I have stuck them all over the place. On my fridge door, on my bathroom mirror and in my car for a good shout out of positivity on the umpteenth school run. I stand in the garden, I take them on hikes, they get me up the big hills and I reach the top feeling victorious.
All the while, wherever and whenever I say them, I believe them all to be true.
It’s a great thing to write your own affirmations. Be creative, listen to your inner thoughts and visualise how you want to feel. You can seize the day, start affirming, be powerful with your thoughts as they help create your reality….
5 Great Affirmations
- I attract abundance into my life and I celebrate all the wonders that life is offering me right now
- I am so blessed that my children and I have good health and our bodies are strong
- I have a loving, supportive family and beautiful, caring friends in my life
- I am a warm, loving and positive person. Every day I embrace my life and its challenges with gratitude
- I am truly worthy of being cherished, loved and in a wonderful relationship
Have a calm, gorgeous think, a 'whilst you are having a bath' think, meditating or an exercising think.
Writing your affirmations empowers your thoughts, so give yourself permission to be truly positive about your incredible life.
Share your affirmations in the comments below, I'd love to hear them.
With my love Natasha x
For daily inspiration and top tips follow me on Twitter or Instagram and I can follow you too!